Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in Optical Nanoscopy are included in:
- Google Scholar
- Summon by Serial Solutions
- What is Optical Nanoscopy?
- Why submit to Optical Nanoscopy?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Optical Nanoscopy?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Optical Nanoscopy?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Optical Nanoscopy's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?